Question: I do not see any shipping options in my shipping calculator, what do I do?
Answer: Ensure that the proper postal code is entered into the shipping calculator, and select “Update totals”. Our shipping rates are automatically calculated based on the size and weight of what you are ordering as well as your physical address, and thus require your postal code to display a rate.
Question: What is Local Pickup?
If local pickup is selected as a shipping option, the item will be available for pickup at our physical store. If a product is a pre-order and Local Pickup is selected as the shipping method, you will be able to receive the product from the pickup location on the day of release. A Gamer’s Lair associate will be on site during the regular store hours to assist with your order.
To pick up your order in the store, select the option from Order Summary at the checkout menu. Please note: This option is only available for residents of Ontario.
You can view the store hours and location by clicking here.
Question: What Shipping Options do you offer for Canada?
Answer: Within Canada the following options are available:
- Regular Parcel: The standard shipping option in Canada, generally takes 3-5 days but does not include a guaranteed delivery time. Includes tracking and insurance.
- Xpresspost: The second fastest shipping option. 2-3 days is the guaranteed delivery time for this option. Includes tracking and insurance.
- Priority: The fastest shipping option. Has next day guaranteed delivery time. Includes tracking and insurance and requires a signature on delivery.
We also offer a few special shipping options:
- Standard Mail (Cards only, 35 cards or less): No longer offered
- Free Lettermail Shipping (Cards only, orders $50 or more): This is a letter mail delivery option. As it is delivered through regular mail slots the order must be below 35 cards. This option does not include any tracking or insurance. Only valid for single card orders of $50 or more. This same option is no longer available for US-based deliveries due to changes made by US customs.
- Free shipping (orders $150 or more): This option is the same as Regular Parcel but offered at no cost for orders of $150 or more.
Question: What Shipping Options do you offer for US and International Orders?
Answer: We also offer several shipping options to our US and international customers. Each of these services will reflect the estimated time of arrival and whether it includes any tracking.
Question: What do I do if I have an issue or question about my order?
Answer: If you have any questions issues with our shipping pickup process, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will make every effort to ensure your experience is as smooth as possible.