Shipping and Local Pick FAQ
We offer a wide variety of shipping options through our shipping partner, Canada Post.
Within Canada the following options are available:
- Regular Parcel: The standard shipping option in Canada, generally takes 3-5 days but does not include a guaranteed delivery time. Includes tracking and insurance.
- Xpresspost: The second fastest shipping option. 2-3 days is the guaranteed delivery time for this option. Includes tracking and insurance.
- Priority: The fastest shipping option. Has next day guaranteed delivery time. Includes tracking and insurance and requires a signature on delivery.
We also offer a few special shipping options:
- Standard Mail (Cards only, 35 cards or less): This is a letter mail delivery option. As it is delivered through regular mail slots the order must be below 35 cards. This option does not include any tracking or insurance.
- Free Lettermail Shipping (Cards only, orders $25 or more): The same as standard mail but offered at no cost for single card orders of $25 or more. This same option is also available for US-based deliveries for orders $50 or more.
- Free shipping (orders $150 or more): This option is the same as Regular Parcel but offered at no cost for single card orders of $150 or more.
If local pickup is selected as a shipping option, the item will be available for pickup at our physical store. If a product is a pre-order and Local Pickup is selected as the shipping method, you will be able to receive the product from the pickup location on the day of release. A Gamer’s Lair associate will be on site during the regular store hours to assist with your order.
To pick up your order in the store, select the option from Order Summary at the checkout menu.
You can view the store hours and location by clicking here.
US and International Shipping
We also offer several shipping options to our US and international customers. Each of these services will reflect the estimated time of arrival and whether it includes any tracking.
Question: I do not see any shipping options other than “Standard Mail (Cards only, 35 cards or less)”, what do I do?
Answer: Ensure that the proper postal code is entered into the shipping calculator, and select “Update totals”. Our shipping rates are automatically calculated based on the size and weight of what you are ordering as well as your physical address, and thus require your postal code to display a rate.
Question: What do I do if I have an issue or question about my order?
Answer: If you have any questions issues with our shipping pickup process, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will make every effort to ensure your experience is as smooth as possible.